Help Us Help Them
The Child Advocacy Center of Aiken relies on the generosity of our friends and neighbors to provide children the tools they need to start on a successful path to recovery from abuse and trauma. Thanks to generous organizations and individuals like you, our center is able to provide all direct services at no cost to a child’s family. That means that cost never gets in the way of the healing services that children need, whether they visit the center once for their initial investigation of abuse, or every week for a year of therapy.
You make it possible for children and families to get the vital support and resources they need to heal. Thank you for making a profound difference in the lives of children in our community.
**Gifts to the CAC of Aiken are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
If you prefer to mail your donation, send your check, made payable to CAC of Aiken, to:
CAC of Aiken
PO Box 1763
Aiken, SC 29802
By including the CAC of Aiken in your estate plans, you can ensure that our services and programs will continue to provide hope and healing to children and their families throughout Aiken and surrounding counties for years to come. To learn more about planned giving options, such as including the CAC of Aiken in your will or naming the CAC of Aiken as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or IRA, contact your financial advisor to seek the best options for your personal portfolio. For further information, email our Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803-644-5100.
Many employers will match charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, their employee’s spouses, retirees, and/or board members. An employer’s match can potentially double or triple your contribution in support of the CAC of Aiken. The process is simple – complete the appropriate application on your employer’s website or the standard matching gift form from your employer and mail it along with your gift. Contact your Human Resources Department directly in order to find out if your employer has a matching gift program.
Click here to see if your company offers a matching gift programs.
The CAC of Aiken is grateful for in-kind donations that can be used to support children receiving services at our Center. We have an ongoing need for bottled water, juice boxes, individually wrapped chips/snacks, gift cards, general office supplies.
Santa Helpers: Around Christmas we will be looking for a few people to help us wrap gifts for our families. Please contact us in early November if you are interested in assisting in this way or donating to our center.
We accept donations during regular business hours – Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Arrangements can also be made to have items picked up from your home or office.
Go Hassle Free: You may also view our Amazon Wish Lists and ship items directly to our center.
**Due to health regulations, we cannot accept donations of used stuffed toys.
Snack/Drink Wish List
Office Supplies Wish List
Therapy Supplies Wish List
Christmas Wishlist 2022
The Child Advocacy Center of Aiken County accepts donations of Christmas gifts for our families each year. You will find a link below to this years Christmas Wishlist.
You or your organization may also may a designated donation to our center.
It takes all of us, working together, to end the sexual abuse of children. Individuals, business and organizations can make a difference.
- Request Training from the CAC of Aiken for your school, community of faith, or youth-serving organization.
- Host a “Lunch and Learn” or “Coffee and Conversation” at your home or office.
- Organize a toy or snack drive.
- Participate in Child Abuse Prevention Month activities.
- Follow, like and share the CAC of Aiken’s posts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Serve on our Champions for the CAC Committee for one of our special events.
Take action to support policies and practices at work or in your community that strengthen families and ensure safe, stable, nurturing environments and relationships for children. Speak out against policies or practices that oppress or objectify women or children, or those that condone or promote violence or aggression
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month
All children need safe, strong, supportive families and communities to help them reach their full potential. During April, and throughout the year, the CAC of Aiken encourages everyone to become involved in activities that promote protection and increase awareness of child maltreatment and its prevention.
The pinwheel has become a symbol of child abuse and neglect prevention and serves as a reflection of the bright futures all children deserve.
Plant a pinwheel garden or join us as we plant hundreds of pinwheels each spring, representing the children served by the CAC of Aiken who received support to grow up safe and healthy. Contact us for more information.
Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities at the Child Advocacy Center of Aiken County.
There are several ways you can make a tremendous impact.
The Child Advocacy Center of Aiken County is fortunate to work with wonderful community and corporate partners in Aiken and surrounding counties. Below are ways your organization can support our mission throughout the year:
- Organize a Supply Drive at your office – make it a friendly competition between departments or locations.
- Make a financial contribution to the CAC of Aiken or consider sponsor an event.
- Get creative! Host a fundraising event for the CAC of Aiken!
- Schedule a Stewards of Children Training or one of our other Community Trainings at your office for employees and their families to learn more about how to recognize and report child abuse. (link to Community Outreach pdf)
- Invite a CAC of Aiken team member to visit you and your team at your office to discuss our mission.
- Participate in Child Abuse Prevention Month by planting a pinwheel garden.
- Follow, like and share The CAC of Aiken’s posts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Come see our facility! Schedule a Tour to learn more about the mission of Child Advocacy Center of Aiken County.